Public Defenders out of Boston were prosecuting me for the COMMONWEALTH, Docket 1601CR610216


As we can see from Attorney Jillise McDonough's letter to me, she was a "stand by" counsel. I am a pro se defendant and waived my right to counsel on 3/20/18 & again on 7/11/18...when the 7th Attorney got called out on openly lying to me.

This scumbag threatened me with being falsely arrested a THIRD TIME.

Four months the Suffolk County DAs Office refused to communicate with me. I've been requesting a copy of the Commonwealth's charges against me, because branding me on Mass Most Wanted is just evidence against them for setting me up.

I filed a motion to dismiss because there was no warrant for my arrest, even though it says so on Mass Most Wanted. That's a lie and I have Attorney Brad Stanton's confession on that.

So, according to Attorney McDuhnough, the ADA Brian Spring called her and threatened me with being arrested on a default warrant if I didn't show up in court.

They just didn't tell me. So they were setting me up for a 3rd false arrest.

Still the Suffolk County DAs office refuses to provide me with the courts file, nor have they communicated with me in 4 months.

They are allowing my accuser, Steven Rand, to impersonate various law enforcement while he continues to terrorize me, threaten me with being stabbed to death. He remains unidentified.

I am a pro se defendant and scumbag lawyers are talking to each other about setting me up, and then this skank emails me on 11/4/18 with this letter confessing to serious misconduct by the Suffolk County DAs office. Scumbags


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera