Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

So, a year ago, I asked for the signed default warrant I was arrested on. I was "told" I was arrested on a default warrant issued by Judge Michael Coyne out of BMC Central on 10/21/16.

There was no summons served for me to appear. I haven't even seen a copy of the summons.

So, I was unlawfully arrested. None of this should be taking place at all. I'm branded as a material witness and I'm being retaliated against out of BMC Central, Docket 1601CR6216

But as we can see from Jillise McDonough's letter dated 11/2/18.....they're still threatening me and attacking me. I reported them to the US Attorneys Office, but it's been a long time so I stopped waiting for them to help me.

I just kept record that I did beg for help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera