Docket 1601CR6216 is evidence connected to the Murders of John & Geraldine Magee











I have a following, not a following like Mike has. A lot of people have heard me, though. Everyone knows what's happening to me. And they're actually witnessing what transpired before the Magees were murdered. Not the identical situation, but definitely the identical criminal activity, committed by the same heathens

I know, right? I have a following. So I was told the other night.

People tell me they're afraid for me.

This is my representation. This....

Well, they may as well go full criminal on me. They're going to prison.




 https://www.scribd.com/document/371459151/statement-to-andover-police-chief 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera