Im going to keep documenting





We sure about that warrant?

Criminals like Mass State Police Sgt Bob LaBarge and loser criminals like Boston Police Det Dave Cataldo will eventually go to prison.

Whatever these Fleabags have planned for me, I don't even care.

They're going to go to prison no matter what. I'll most likely be murdered like Steven Rand promised, but they'll have to answer for it.

I already know the outcome will be bad for me. Eventually they'll have to account for all the evidence I gave them. There's record of it.

Until the end, I'm going to keep telling everyone what they've done.

They murdered at least 6 human beings. I was supposed to be one of their victims. That's how I know.

Warrant Management System. Means someone had to enter it in. So that means there has to be a court order. Which has to be signed by a judge.

Send your grimy scumbag lawyers. Scumbag murderer drug dealing cops...y'all are documented criminals and obviously, I can't defend myself from such filth.

But you've been fully exposed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera