What's wrong with this letter?



What's wrong with the letter Attorney Jillise McDonough emailed to me on Sunday, 11/4/18?

On October 30, 2018 Jillise McDUHnough says she received a call from Suffolk County ADA Brian Spring where he told her he acknowledged I did call him and left him a voicemail telling him, I was withdrawing 'my' Motion to dismiss, which was filed FOUR WHOLE MONTHS PRIOR, on an unlawful arrest. No default warrant was ever issued for my arrest on 10/21/16.

When Jillise wrote stuff like...."YOUR MOTION" and "filing a motion to withdraw as your standby counsel" acknowledging I was a pro se defendant, then add in that...at no time did the Suffolk County DAs Office contact me to inform me that they were going to have me falsely incarcerated a third time, in spite of being well aware of the 1st & 2nd false arrests, all the while refusing to give me a copy of the Court's file.

Well thanks to failed attorneys like Jillise McDonough, Bill Walsh, Meg Stanley, Richard Noone, Bob Solomon, Bruce Carroll, Brian Lenfest and Brad Stanton, when I put their emails together, they clearly outlined how I'm being set up out of BMC Central Docket 1601CR6216.

Why did Jillise McDonough tag this letter on Facebook as "bullying?" She wrote it, so she knows she was threatening me.  It was addressed to me and I'll post it, because she can't even deny she and the Suffolk County DAs Office threatened me.

Crayons. Failed attorneys should stop eating them.

Wonder why Jillise waited until AFTER the hearing to threaten me with a 3rd false arrest? Why didn't the little scumbag email me on 10/30/18? Rhetorical question


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera