Twice

I have informed the court about the Suffolk County DAs Office's Fabricated Evidence. On record. Twice I was asked why Attorney Bruce Carroll withdrew. He allegedly one of the top 2 Attorneys in Mass.

He withdrew because he refused to expose Attorney Meg Stanley for the crime she committed while pretending to represent me.

Twice it goes unaddressed. They get to move forward, in spite of.

I hope I get the same douche Judge. So I can tell him, when the FBI do their jobs, he reserved himself a nice room in a federal prison.

Give me an attitude after they did this to me? He's going to prison.

He can send me to jail for contempt. Then I'll get him on Retaliation.

I told him Bruce Carroll refused to address the Fabricated info Meg Stanley MAILED ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera