Meg







I'm not out to get her. She seemed nice. She's young. Phony as shit, but she seemed somewhat likeable.  I'm seriously not trying to send her to prison.

But I have no choice. If I'm going to be tortured like this, just because Steven Rand GOT CAUGHT, and she's helping to make it happen, she's going to prison.

I wasn't even trying to have Steven Rand arrested. Michael Bedard & Lauren Noether....yep. Not even Jon Izzo or John Turner. I'm seriously not trying. My actions are to defend myself from y'all.

Don't tell me I'm going to have to allow this to happen to me. I'm going to guarantee y'all are going to prison, no matter what happens to me.

Whatever. Can't undo everything they've done to me.

Damn, sometimes I'm like...super smart.

Solomon is going to prison though. No matter what. He's going to prison because HE'S THAT DISGUSTING.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera