Maybe....

Steven realizes I'm a very nice person and under different circumstances,  we would probably have liked each other.

I'm not out to get him.  I'm really not. 

But he's been out to get me.  Which he now realizes is a HUGE mistake.

I'm not out to get Meg or the short bald woman,  PO Jon Izzo. 

They're irrelevant.  But keep doing this to me,  her email guarantees her a nice home in a federal prison. 

She's young.  She seemed nice.  I understand sometimes good people do bad things.  Sometimes.  They don't keep doing it. 

I'm not even trying to pursue anything against her.  But if I'm going to be continuously attacked,  I'll guarantee she goes to prison.

Does she deserve it?  Probably. But I'm not out to get her.  I can let it go.  But she can't do this to people. Ever.  Again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera