I'm a difficult client?

So, translation....I'm not being a good little VICTIM.

So, I have to let it slide. Let them commit these crimes against me.

While the FBI & Andover Police do nothing.

Andover Police have my statements. So, when we badger me in court and continue to make false accusations against me, I gave statements and evidence to Andover Police.

My docket is evidence connected to the murMurd of John & Geraldine Magee.

How many times have I mentioned Penfest & Carroll? Very little. They withdrew. They didn't break my balls. I have nothing bad to say about them.

I did like the added touch. The ADA stood up holding a file this time.

Shows how much attention the criminals pay to me. This time, one stood up hopdihoa file. Hahahaha, hilarious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera