Predictable

So, today wasn't fun at all. See, Attorney Solomon chose to tell the court he felt I was incompetent. Rather than just getting the paperwork signed by Judge Coyne on 10/21/16, Attorney Solomon chose to tell the court he felt I was Incompetent.

Then had me evaluated by the Court's psychologist. I told her I did not feel comfortable speaking to her because there's no service and no paperwork signed by Judge Coyne on 10/21/16 according to my attorneys.

So, the claim is....because I request paperwork that should definitely be in the file, and I should have had already.....I'm not competent to understand that without it, I could never be evaluated or deemed Incompetent to assist my attorneys.

But if I say this, and point out there's no paperwork signed by Judge Coyne....then I must be Crazy just because they violated due process, which the psychologist should have checked for before she evaluated me.

But what ever

So, the fabulously stylish psychologist, love her hair, and she was very nice, very professional....will meet with me again on the 23rd of this month.

Before then, I agreed to sit down with Attorney Solomon because he told me before I left the court, it doesn't matter what the judge says, what this one or that one says....He is going to represent my best interests and will defend me. So, unless he gets that paperwork, or addresses it...then he could never actually defend me.

So, we know on 4/6/18 they're probably going to find me incompetent and attempt to have me locked up, but without that paperwork, it's criminal.

My understanding of the laws is phenomenal.

So, In spite of this....which I will upload the signed letters and fax confirmation....the SUFFOLK COUNTY DA'S OFFICE never uttered a word.

However, I believe the psychologist may have scheduled another meeting until I'm able to meet with Attorney Solomon and discuss my defense.

So my defense.....no paperwork from Judge Coyne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Witness Tampering via docket 1601CR6216

Lots of searches for me

David Rivera